Skip to main content


Documents And Information

Needed For Your Appointment

Basic Information:


In 2021, the IRS paid US citizens a 3rd stimulus payment of up to $1,400 per individual. We need to include how much of this payment you received. The IRS is sending a letter labeled 1444-C. Please bring this to your appointment.

If you have children, you may have received an advanced child tax credit starting in July 2021. The IRS will send out a letter labeled 6419 in January 2022. You must bring this letter to your appointment. 

If you do not bring these letters to your appointment, your refund may be delayed. You may also obtain this information by creating/logging into your IRS account which is located HERE.

Other documents
  • Last year’s tax return (only if you are a new client)
  • If you have a new dependent to claim this year, please provide their SSN and date of birth.
  • Address updates
  • Driver’s license or State ID
  • Bank information (routing & account numbers) for direct deposits for your refunds and direct withdrawals for balances due

Income Documents

  • W-2 (Wages)
  • W-2G (Gambling)
  • 1099-R (Retirement Distributions)
  • 1099-SSA (Social Security)
  • 1099-INT (Interest Earned)
  • 1099-DIV (Dividends Earned)
  • 1099-B (Stock Sales)

  • 1099-MISC
  • 1099-NEC
  • 1099-G
  • Profit and loss from business (if self-employed, own a farm, or own rental properties)
  • K-1s (If you are a beneficiary of a trust or have ownership in a Partnership or an S Corp)

Other Documents

  • 1095-A (if you have health insurance through the Marketplace)
  • Charitable contribution statements
  • 1098 (Mortgage Interest)
  • 1098-E (Student Loan Interest)
  • 1098-T (College Tuition Paid)

If you have bought and/or sold a home during 2021, please provide the following items for each transaction:

a) Closing (HUD) Statement
b) Mortgage Interest Statement
c) Property Tax bill and amount paid in 2021